Just never in a good way. All I've seen from him is incompetence. He cannot throw strikes to save his life. He sucks so badly that black holes are drawn into him.
Interesting comments in the pregame show. Foxhall said he has the best talent of the pitchers, but the least baseball experience. Need to learn to do it in the game.
He's our highest projected draft pick
I guess I'm just not smart enough to comprehend what makes prople say a pitcher is super talented and has nasty stuff when he struggles to throw strikes. I thought that was an important part of pitching. Thats all I heard about Cerantola tho. He by far the most talented pitcher we have. Seriously? I can't see it
I guess I'm just not smart enough to comprehend what makes prople say a pitcher is super talented and has nasty stuff when he struggles to throw strikes. I thought that was an important part of pitching. Thats all I heard about Cerantola tho. He by far the most talented pitcher we have. Seriously? I can't see it
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama