Cerentola has always impressed me ....

PhredPhantom

All-Conference
Mar 3, 2008
1,356
2,287
113
Just never in a good way. All I've seen from him is incompetence. He cannot throw strikes to save his life. He sucks so badly that black holes are drawn into him.
 

RivaDawg

Senior
Feb 26, 2008
887
433
63
Interesting comments in the pregame show. Foxhall said he has the best talent of the pitchers, but the least baseball experience. Need to learn to do it in the game.
 

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
Interesting comments in the pregame show. Foxhall said he has the best talent of the pitchers, but the least baseball experience. Need to learn to do it in the game.

Did he pitch like this in high school? If so, I can't even imagine why we recruited him.
 

PhredPhantom

All-Conference
Mar 3, 2008
1,356
2,287
113
It’s the “sixt” inning and we’re tied 2-2. We would be up 2-0 if we hadn’t started Cerentola.
 

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
I guess I'm just not smart enough to comprehend what makes prople say a pitcher is super talented and has nasty stuff when he struggles to throw strikes. I thought that was an important part of pitching. Thats all I heard about Cerantola tho. He by far the most talented pitcher we have. Seriously? I can't see it
 

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
I guess I'm just not smart enough to comprehend what makes prople say a pitcher is super talented and has nasty stuff when he struggles to throw strikes. I thought that was an important part of pitching. Thats all I heard about Cerantola tho. He by far the most talented pitcher we have. Seriously? I can't see it

Same here. And as I said before, if the MLB teams have some kind of magic formula for teaching him to throw strikes, I sure wish our staff could get clued in on it. Maybe it's just because of the limited practice time in college.
 

jack daniels dog

Redshirt
Feb 11, 2013
675
16
18
He doesn’t have it between the ears. Terrible body language at the first sign of adversity. Sucks but unfortunately it’s time for that experiment to end
 
Dec 3, 2008
4,034
379
83
I guess I'm just not smart enough to comprehend what makes prople say a pitcher is super talented and has nasty stuff when he struggles to throw strikes. I thought that was an important part of pitching. Thats all I heard about Cerantola tho. He by far the most talented pitcher we have. Seriously? I can't see it

See Brandon Woodruff.
Sucked for us.
Solid MLB starter.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,698
12,426
113
Why? Mid week umps call balls and wild pitches strikes to get him out of the innings? Mid week teams swing at crap weekend series batters don't?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running