I hadn't considered that possibility.Was he one of the ones banned from the Providence thread?
I couldn't care less about providence. They were going to get smoked by the beloved with or without their drama.I hadn't considered that possibility.
Yes, that's definitely a higher priority! I'm an adult convert, and I don't profess to be an expert on the rules, but I definitely had to go to Confession before receiving communion (also in the Diocese of Joliet).I couldn't care less about providence. They were going to get smoked by the beloved with or without their drama.
I am fighting my own holy war with a parish that wants to give my 2nd grade daughter communion before she receives first penance....I know I am not in Chicago anymore but that seems strange and so rather than work on HS lines I have been emailing the Joliet Diocese.
Thank you to ESCC fan for picking up my slack!
Haha this is great. I just had this battle two years ago as well luckily my parish changed course and realized it was wrong. Also Joliet Diocese. They do stuff really wrong out here. You can always take her to a different parish and explain the situation to a priest and have her get her first confession first. Code of canon law 914 explains clearly confession must proceed communionI couldn't care less about providence. They were going to get smoked by the beloved with or without their drama.
I am fighting my own holy war with a parish that wants to give my 2nd grade daughter communion before she receives first penance....I know I am not in Chicago anymore but that seems strange and so rather than work on HS lines I have been emailing the Joliet Diocese.
Thank you to ESCC fan for picking up my slack!
Edgy Tim Football
Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
CaneSport football recruiting
Power ranking the five best Miami recruits I saw on the road in September