***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

Herky T Hawk

Senior
Feb 5, 2003
381
920
93
Mitchell doesn't make her teammates better and she should go elsewhere to get her overpaid contract are quite the takes. Wait until you see how CC is guarded if/when KM leaves.
What? Triple teamed instead of double teamed?

If Mitchell gets a big contract elsewhere and leaves, watch her numbers drop significantly as she no longer has a pg hitting her in the right place all of the time. She’s still a volume shooter so I’d expect her to be in the 18-20 pt range. but is that worth a max contract when she doesn’t do much of anything else?
 

Kceasthawk@77

All-American
Feb 2, 2005
4,069
7,158
113
It’s been a very long time but I think he went to ISU. If not, legend, I apologize for that insult.
That would also not be surprising. But hey, let's go on an Iowa website and rail at people for supporting the best player who every played for our school, and countless times even as a pro does something once again that's NEVER been done by ANY player in the game EVER. Clarks first player in ANY WNBA game, regular season or playoffs with a 25+ pt 15+ assist game. But hey why give give her due for that an instead concentrate on some early turnovers or a defensive lapse.
 

HawkFan10

Senior
Apr 21, 2015
411
800
93
Mitchell doesn't make her teammates better and she should go elsewhere to get her overpaid contract are quite the takes. Wait until you see how CC is guarded if/when KM leaves.
One of the dumber things I have read in awhile....
Nah, the guy was yelling. You can see it on the video, but apparently he was yelling “that’s on you”



Wilson is soft AF...
 

Ludd

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,960
5,815
113
Aja"s a clown. Have to wonder if it wasn't a white guy who pointed if she would have reacted the same way. I've heard she has a problem with white people
Next year the entire fanbase at Indiana should point at Aja every time she’s on the court. Can you imagine someone giving the Cameron Crazies that kind of ammunition to use against them?
 

WDSMHawk

All-Conference
Jun 30, 2019
1,744
4,569
113
Is tomorrow night the biggest game CC has played in since the LSU rematch?

The South Carolina rematch was obviously for the Natty but I don't think anyone gave Iowa much of a shot in that game

The UConn Final Four game was big but it didn't have the heat that the Iowa/LSU game did.

I don't think any in the W have reached this level.
 

Kceasthawk@77

All-American
Feb 2, 2005
4,069
7,158
113
Do you think that last foul on CC was a foul?
Maybe, BUT Wilson should have T'd up for the elbow driving her to the ground and then standing over her, making a gesture, and whatever she said. Watch a replay. She most certainly taunted Clark after knocking her to the ground. Why was that not officiated properly?
 

Kceasthawk@77

All-American
Feb 2, 2005
4,069
7,158
113
Is tomorrow night the biggest game CC has played in since the LSU rematch?

The South Carolina rematch was obviously for the Natty but I don't think anyone gave Iowa much of a shot in that game

The UConn Final Four game was big but it didn't have the heat that the Iowa/LSU game did.

I don't think any in the W have reached this level.
Yes, and I expect to be even more physical and Wilson will be knocking people around all night. Also expect the Fever to be in foul trouble early, and the Aces to have an even bigger free throw advantage then they have in the first two. Whens the last time you saw a team get destroyed 26pts in the paint to 58 points for the Fever and yet that team with less then half the paint points shot 34 free throws to Indys 24? You rarely see that.
 
Dec 4, 2001
5,815
19,001
113
Next you’ll call me an Angel Reese fan!
Shocked Reaction Bold Statement GIF by Unwine With Tasha K
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Legend12

Hawk48

All-Conference
Jun 10, 2005
1,135
1,773
113
I'm only a Fever fan because of CC...my new favorite team would be wherever she goes to. I'm not one of the board crazies on CC but she definitely is what got me watching...and now mainly care due to CC and KM.
yeah, I am a CC fan and will watch her games regardless of team. When she is gone wnba is gone for me. It is trash IMO.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Cayden Daughtry breaks down his latest visits, upcoming trips, and where things stand
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: Ohio State Edition
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Question of the week: Where does the Michigan win rank in the Ferentz era?