I was in Minneapolis during Summerslam weekend. Would've loved to go but ticket prices have gotten kinda ridiculous on WWE's front.I still go to wwe events. They’re fun as hell but a lot more expensive than they used to be.
I was in Minneapolis during Summerslam weekend. Would've loved to go but ticket prices have gotten kinda ridiculous on WWE's front.I still go to wwe events. They’re fun as hell but a lot more expensive than they used to be.
Which is ridiculous because it looked empty on TV.I was in Minneapolis during Summerslam weekend. Would've loved to go but ticket prices have gotten kinda ridiculous on WWE's front.
Conversely, watch how Kelsey continues to be an elite scorer averaging 24.7 ppg on a different team without Caitlin..............................🫠Mitchell doesn't make her teammates better and she should go elsewhere to get her overpaid contract are quite the takes. Wait until you see how CC is guarded if/when KM leaves.
You're being sarcastic but tone aside what you wrote is true...............Yep, the league would hate to see ratings skyrocket and have their best player continue to play on in the playoffs leading to higher ratings.
Yes.Do you think that last foul on CC was a foul?
So were you there for the 2025 WNBA Finals when the "Great" Aja Wilson couldn't even sell-out their 12,000 seat arena? A home game, WNBA Finals and Aja & the Aces can't sell-out their home arena!!Same seats I had for Game 5 last year.
2.1 million viewers for the Aces Sundays playoff game 1 up against NFL teams.
And people say Aja Wilson doesn’t bring eyeballs.
2.1 million viewers for the Aces Sundays playoff game 1 up against NFL teams.
And people say Aja Wilson doesn’t bring eyeballs.
So were you there for the 2025 WNBA Finals when the "Great" Aja Wilson couldn't even sell-out their 12,000 seat arena? A home game, WNBA Finals and Aja & the Aces can't sell-out their home arena!!
Tells me everything I need to know about her box office.
They won'tIf the WNBA has any stones and wants to show it is a serious league she certainly should and would be.
At most, the WNBA will fine her. Prove me wrong, Cathy!
Under official WNBA rules, any coach, player, or trainer who deliberately enters the spectator stands during a game faces an automatic ejection and a report to the commissioner, which can lead to further fines or suspensions.
An NBA player is automatically ejected and faces potential suspension if they deliberately go into the spectator stands during a game.
Cloud situation was way different. You had Enes Kanter provoking things.I may be wrong, but I don’t think Natasha Cloud even got a technical for doing it against the Fever.
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Cayden Daughtry breaks down his latest visits, upcoming trips, and where things stand
Hawkeye Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Ohio State Edition
Hawkeye Report Football
Question of the week: Where does the Michigan win rank in the Ferentz era?