Four straight threes from the Fever. KM always heats up at some point, and Lexi is having a nice game. CC is pretty good, too. She has really cleaned it up after the initial TO spree.
She can't jump.I was so wrong about Cardoso. I've never seen anyone so big play so small.
1. Carrington
2. Carter
3. Mabrey
4. Thomas
5. Sheldon
My starting 5 I think![]()
I was so wrong about Cardoso. I've never seen anyone so big play so small.
Now 44-36......Indiana 3 ball is building them this lead, but they are still way too easily allowing points/shots in the paint. Being outscored 40-36 on points in the paint.
Enes Kanter. Seriously.
She’s useless for the most part.Billings just hates to pass the ball back out
Thank you.KM and CC are lighting them up, but it's a 6-pt game because the Fever can't stop sh*t. Ugh.
If Natasha Cloud had CC’s whistle, she would have about 10 technical fouls this game.
She'd be a 50% shooter if she trimmed those hooks.Carrington is Indiana's 3rd best player right now.
They got into Chicago @ 3AM. Where'd they get all of this pep?The Fever sure aren't shooting like they are tired.
He probably yelled, "See you next year!" lol.Enes Kanter. Seriously.
Hawkeye Report
No longer a secret, Ava Heiden has emerged as a national name
Hawkeye Report Football
Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
The Friday Five