***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,445
26,965
113
 

Hawkfan_08*

All-American
Jul 2, 2025
3,621
9,661
113
Why not promote Caitlin Clark to viewers???

Instead, look who was chosen

Imagine the NBA not using Jordan, Kobe or LeBron when promoting their teams.

Just a league run by morons




I get you can't show Mitchell, Clark and Boston every time. Heck even Cunningham gets tons of attention. But you put the best two players for the Wings and a starter who doesn't always get starter minutes along with a girl I'm not sure even got on the floor. Terrible marketing.
 

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,445
26,965
113
I get you can't show Mitchell, Clark and Boston every time. Heck even Cunningham gets tons of attention. But you put the best two players for the Wings and a starter who doesn't always get starter minutes along with a girl I'm not sure even got on the floor. Terrible marketing.

And ION wants to promote this game and have good viewership numbers. So why not put the face of women's basketball in your promos?
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Cayden Daughtry breaks down his latest visits, upcoming trips, and where things stand
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: Ohio State Edition
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Question of the week: Where does the Michigan win rank in the Ferentz era?