***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,387
26,862
113
 

Hawkfan_08*

All-American
Jul 2, 2025
3,618
9,657
113
Why not promote Caitlin Clark to viewers???

Instead, look who was chosen

Imagine the NBA not using Jordan, Kobe or LeBron when promoting their teams.

Just a league run by morons




I get you can't show Mitchell, Clark and Boston every time. Heck even Cunningham gets tons of attention. But you put the best two players for the Wings and a starter who doesn't always get starter minutes along with a girl I'm not sure even got on the floor. Terrible marketing.
 

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,387
26,862
113
I get you can't show Mitchell, Clark and Boston every time. Heck even Cunningham gets tons of attention. But you put the best two players for the Wings and a starter who doesn't always get starter minutes along with a girl I'm not sure even got on the floor. Terrible marketing.

And ION wants to promote this game and have good viewership numbers. So why not put the face of women's basketball in your promos?
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Iose Epenesa looks to get Iowa pass rush going
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Trevor Lauck talks Iowa's ground game
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa football players presser news and notes
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Three Top Performers