Team looks totally unprepared and completely out of it. That starts with coaching.
I can’t even begin to guess what they are trying to do offensively. Could someone explain this offensive philosophy to me please?1-15 FGS (1-10 3)
Woof.
Nah. FO says everything's cool.This is getting bad. Sh*t's gonna hit the fan if something doesn't change quickly.
There’s what you get when you have Clark play conservative and try not to be risky….six points in a quarter- pretty comical.I can’t even begin to guess what they are trying to do offensively. Could someone explain this offensive philosophy to me please?![]()
That offense was a lot of things, but rushed wasn’t one of them.They rush/force their offense when they get down like this
I’m still drinking. Give me at least another hour.I can’t even begin to guess what they are trying to do offensively. Could someone explain this offensive philosophy to me please?![]()
They’re not going to change anything as long as long as they can blame Clark for everything.This is getting bad. Sh*t's gonna hit the fan if something doesn't change quickly.
So that's why they aren't changing things...got itThey’re not going to change anything as long as long as they can blame Clark for everything.
Let me know when White takes accountability for anything they do wrong. Let me know when anyone in the media puts any blame on White (or Mitchell, or Boston or anyone else on the team)…I’ll wait.So that's why they aren't changing things...got it
Is she allowed to do that? Or is that not part of the system? We don’t know.Smells a little better...............I do wish CC would cut down on passes where teammates are in no position to do anything with it.
CC with two 30-foot bombs. However then she gets trigger happy and stupidly chucks a 35-footer. I wish she wouldn't do that.
She’ll stop shooting in the third because it will be Mitchell’s turn.Clark, fukit ima shoot
She’ll stop shooting in the third because it will be Mitchell’s turn.
Waaahhhhh!!! Cry some more bi**h.And no matter what happens you will be a whiny cvnt.
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Hawkeyes looking to build on last year's success, fueled by an early exit in March