***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

Legend12

Heisman
Dec 16, 2022
10,811
34,429
113
What about the contact Howard initiated while Lexi was in legal guarding position? Guess that don’t ******* matter.

Are you talking about the play after the jump ball w/ Sophie?

If so, she can not be considered to be in legal guarding position as it was a loose ball and neither team had possession.
 

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,356
6,953
113
Uhhh my stream changed from the game to some random game show on the CW, so I guess I can't watch anymore.
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,350
9,495
113
thats all folks GIF
 
  • Sad
Reactions: doughuddl2_rivals

Phat Stax

Senior
Nov 9, 2001
253
437
63
Too many losers on the team this year, I think they should focus on the draft. I'll start workshopping some slogans. "Tank a few for JuJu" is the early leader but there are better ones out there.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Basketball Hawkeyes looking to build on last year's success, fueled by an early exit in March