***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

Legend12

Heisman
Dec 16, 2022
10,808
34,425
113
What about the contact Howard initiated while Lexi was in legal guarding position? Guess that don’t ******* matter.

Are you talking about the play after the jump ball w/ Sophie?

If so, she can not be considered to be in legal guarding position as it was a loose ball and neither team had possession.
 

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,355
6,951
113
Uhhh my stream changed from the game to some random game show on the CW, so I guess I can't watch anymore.
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,325
9,479
113
thats all folks GIF
 
  • Sad
Reactions: doughuddl2_rivals

Phat Stax

Senior
Nov 9, 2001
253
437
63
Too many losers on the team this year, I think they should focus on the draft. I'll start workshopping some slogans. "Tank a few for JuJu" is the early leader but there are better ones out there.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Washington Huskies
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Field Hockey prepares for a road trip to face top-ranked Northwestern
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Behind Enemy Lines - Washington Edition
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Question of the week: Iowa run game or defense give up yards?