Same, my lower back is a mess and I was hoping it would help that since pain meds don’t touch it. I tried the cheap stuff from the tobacco store that I get my cigars from but it did nothing, bought some of the expensive stuff online, like $125 for 3oz, it did nothing. I’m hoping some of the edibles will help some when available. I’ve smoked the good stuff and even it doesn’t affect the pain, but does aid sleep. I’m starting to wonder if there isn’t something wrong with my dopamine receptors because I get no relief from stuff that should at least offer a little help.
I have the same lower back degenerative disk disease. Going on almost 30 years (since I was a teen.) Percocet & Flexeril 3 x a day. Does absolutely nothing back make life somewhat livable. I can take 2 of each on a bad day and I don’t even know I’ve taken them. I’ve tried cycling off onto other things, but when I come back, it doesn’t take a few days before my body says “Oh yeah, we’re used to this stuff. No help for you!”
Ive tried CBD on several occasions. Even the potent expensive stuff. Nothing. I did have a lady at a CBD store in Huntsville tell me that you should microdose it and keep
up with how much you’ve taken until you feel the relief. Like a drop every 30 minutes instead of a dropper full at the time. She said it was like a bell curve, too much or too little had almost no effect. You had to find what was right for your body. I never found it.
I’m hoping for the same as you. Edibles to sleep easier. I don’t know if my pain management and the state is going to get on board though. They already piss test me 3 x per year. And I have to go to the doc every 2 months for scripts. It’s such crap. An expensive visit and an expensive test and half the time we talk about cars the whole visit of 5 minutes.