Catspause Basketball Yearbook

KFuqua

All-Conference
Oct 24, 2001
2,215
2,689
113
I've bought one of the yearbooks every year for quite a number of years now and it's disappointing that they have not put one out this year. I do know that it's tough since there's no schedule, but hopefully it will eventually make it out.
 

treyforuk_anon

All-Conference
May 21, 2002
8,250
2,912
0
I can go back to Joe B Hall with the year books. Always had subscription to Cats Pause. I tell you, I've kind of lost interest in them. The internet has changed everything. I miss checking the mailbox every week. Now everything is old news. I do miss the old days though. Cawood Ledford's magazine is dearly missed. It was the best ever.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowtown Cat

Cowtown Cat

Heisman
Aug 23, 2015
24,365
55,580
100
I can go back to Joe B Hall with the year books. Always had subscription to Cats Pause. I tell you, I've kind of lost interest in them. The internet has changed everything. I miss checking the mailbox every week. Now everything is old news. I do miss the old days though. Cawood Ledford's magazine is dearly missed. It was the best ever.
Nothing quite like sweating in something you’re very eager to receive via your mailbox. You’re right, the internet has changed so many things. I know many people that still subscribe to newspapers just so they can read them at the table or while on the John. [laughing] Some are just set in their ways.

IMO, the internet itself and the changes it has brought about will be nothing compared to what changes 5G (internet of things) will bring forth. It’s mind blowing to me, and I worked in the field for many, many years. I’ve done a lot of 3G and 4G projects, for every big communications player.

I was actually on ground level with the implementation/integration of the 4G technology. The 3G/4G jump is nothing compared to what the 4G/5G jump will be. Massive scale arms race, worldwide project. Scary really.
 
  • Like
Reactions: treyforuk

wildcat_bigd

All-Conference
Mar 27, 2009
3,616
3,295
102
Nothing quite like sweating in something you’re very eager to receive via your mailbox. You’re right, the internet has changed so many things. I know many people that still subscribe to newspapers just so they can read them at the table or while on the John. [laughing] Some are just set in their ways.

IMO, the internet itself and the changes it has brought about will be nothing compared to what changes 5G (internet of things) will bring forth. It’s mind blowing to me, and I worked in the field for many, many years. I’ve done a lot of 3G and 4G projects, for every big communications player.

I was actually on ground level with the implementation/integration of the 4G technology. The 3G/4G jump is nothing compared to what the 4G/5G jump will be. Massive scale arms race, worldwide project. Scary really.
Is 5G the most evil end of the world thing ever like the ex wife says?!?
 

bucsrule8872

Heisman
May 30, 2005
24,397
29,352
0
I think I have everyone since 1994 or so. A friend of mine has everyone since they started. Weird thing is, he is a UofL fan. LOL! He is a huge HS basketball fan, though, which is why he buys it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt