I studied those things harder than any school book for any exam I ever took.Those were my bible growing up. I used to get the newspaper monthly subscription too and wore those papers out.
Nothing quite like sweating in something you’re very eager to receive via your mailbox. You’re right, the internet has changed so many things. I know many people that still subscribe to newspapers just so they can read them at the table or while on the John. [laughing] Some are just set in their ways.I can go back to Joe B Hall with the year books. Always had subscription to Cats Pause. I tell you, I've kind of lost interest in them. The internet has changed everything. I miss checking the mailbox every week. Now everything is old news. I do miss the old days though. Cawood Ledford's magazine is dearly missed. It was the best ever.
Is 5G the most evil end of the world thing ever like the ex wife says?!?Nothing quite like sweating in something you’re very eager to receive via your mailbox. You’re right, the internet has changed so many things. I know many people that still subscribe to newspapers just so they can read them at the table or while on the John. [laughing] Some are just set in their ways.
IMO, the internet itself and the changes it has brought about will be nothing compared to what changes 5G (internet of things) will bring forth. It’s mind blowing to me, and I worked in the field for many, many years. I’ve done a lot of 3G and 4G projects, for every big communications player.
I was actually on ground level with the implementation/integration of the 4G technology. The 3G/4G jump is nothing compared to what the 4G/5G jump will be. Massive scale arms race, worldwide project. Scary really.
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)