Hook up AED and keep watching!If this team causes heart problems is it ok to turn the channel? Or will I be told I’m not a real fan?
How big of an idiot do you have to be to play with a partially torn ACL? Playing with fire there, seems to me
Have we hit rock bottom yet,?
Every single one of these players need to come back next year.
If you knew you had a heart problem and didn't have a defibrillator already with you before the game, then that makes you a troll.If this team causes heart problems is it ok to turn the channel? Or will I be told I’m not a real fan?
Vandy and Wenyen on the floor means hustle.
Why do our Guards miss so many WIDE OPEN shots? Quade has to knock down open looks!!!
Seriously TA&M, playing a guy with a partially torn ACL?
Times 1,000. No PJ, no Richards, no Diallo.I like this team on the floor the best of any team tonight
Made me laugh when I feel like crying.I am convinced that Nick Richards has toes for fingers.
If that equates to a lead, I don't care.On pace for a whopping 22 point half.
We're on a 5-0 run! Just hit some shots and we got this.
Vandy and Wenyen on the floor means hustle.
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule