****Cats vs A&M Game Thread****

Cindog28

Heisman
Sep 9, 2004
19,738
12,368
0
I want to
If this team causes heart problems is it ok to turn the channel? Or will I be told I’m not a real fan?
If you knew you had a heart problem and didn't have a defibrillator already with you before the game, then that makes you a troll.

[winking] (I'm kidding of course)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jamal Mercer

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Chop to the throat!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RonEJones

mash_24

Heisman
Sep 26, 2011
9,463
27,613
108
JV has to play. Probably Gabriel too. This current lineup is the one I'd die on that hill with if I were Cal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MbergCat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
  2. 02 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  3. 03 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)