****Cats vs A&M Game Thread****

willyclyde

All-American
Feb 25, 2007
5,917
8,898
0
Unacceptable how pathetic we are at rebounding. I mean you learn how to do it when you’re 5......
 

Lukasz0brzut

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2011
7,113
3,439
90
Not Washington. When's the last jump shot he made? Go ahead I'll wait! Drive it for a better shoot or pass it. We didn't recruit him to shoot long 2s did we?

He’s got to be able to make it, or it doesn’t matter.

Won’t gain confidence if you never shoot it. Give me a break.
 

JasonS.

All-American
Moderator
Oct 10, 2001
41,921
7,389
66
Dakich is an annoying turd but he is at least intelligent about basketball.

You don’t work for Bob Knight unless you’re basketball smart ... and have zero self respect.
 

RonEJones

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2010
12,748
1,745
0
I can't believe Cal has managed to recruit an entire team full of guys who can't make a shot.

Recruiting athletic, non-shooters has been a staple under Cal. But I agree - he's outdone himself this year.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt