****Cats vs A&M Game Thread****

willyclyde

All-American
Feb 25, 2007
5,917
8,898
0
Unacceptable how pathetic we are at rebounding. I mean you learn how to do it when you’re 5......
 

Lukasz0brzut

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2011
7,113
3,439
90
Not Washington. When's the last jump shot he made? Go ahead I'll wait! Drive it for a better shoot or pass it. We didn't recruit him to shoot long 2s did we?

He’s got to be able to make it, or it doesn’t matter.

Won’t gain confidence if you never shoot it. Give me a break.
 

JasonS.

All-American
Moderator
Oct 10, 2001
41,922
7,390
66
Dakich is an annoying turd but he is at least intelligent about basketball.

You don’t work for Bob Knight unless you’re basketball smart ... and have zero self respect.
 

RonEJones

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2010
12,748
1,745
0
I can't believe Cal has managed to recruit an entire team full of guys who can't make a shot.

Recruiting athletic, non-shooters has been a staple under Cal. But I agree - he's outdone himself this year.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality