I might die but I would still die with that.Shots by Frederick and Reeves aren’t even close
Dude we just missed two wide open threes in one possession lol.Still taking the hardest shots possible.
Our defense is not any better, so we're going to have to score, it's that simple
We will be lucky to score 10 by the half.UT only has 8 but we might not score 40.
I might die but I would still die with that.
Our offense is better when Wheeler is PG as an ASSIST first PG that makes good decisions. That is like 30%Our offense is bad to begin with and it’s even worse without Wheeler who many blamed for the offense being bad .
Same. Gun it with those two and Wallace. Hope Oscar boards a few misses.I might die but I would still die with that.
What the hell is going on with these injuries??
If anyone wondered what we should call Cals offense, I think the answer is somewhere in this comment.the middle is so clogged offensively that there’s no way we can drive.
Something has happened and that’s obvious. But exactly what will be interesting to see.Gotta make those open 3's. These guys are too good to miss this badly every game.
You do realize I made that post before those two threes right???Dude we just missed two wide open threes in one possession lol.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime