Cats @ Vols Official Game Thread

bbanks81

All-Conference
May 5, 2003
615
1,185
58
Doesn’t help that our players are terrible shooters. Bad misses on all three wide open attempts
 

Farsight

All-American
Nov 27, 2011
4,609
6,038
0
Our offense is bad to begin with and it’s even worse without Wheeler who many blamed for the offense being bad .
Our offense is better when Wheeler is PG as an ASSIST first PG that makes good decisions. That is like 30%
 

barbourfor3

All-American
May 21, 2002
42,327
6,246
101
Lotta pussbois on this team - softest UK team I believe I’ve ever seen. The 9-16 team at least played hard
 

JimboBBN

Heisman
Jan 26, 2016
15,288
30,833
113
Might give it one more TV timeout before I call it. They don’t care so I’m not going to.
 

gkss

Redshirt
Nov 26, 2003
7
9
3
Tennessee Defense is really sound. Kentucky’s offensive execution will be tested throughout.
 

mash_24

Heisman
Sep 26, 2011
9,462
27,613
108
Not much to be said. Cal probably starting the correct lineup by being forced to with injury. Guys just have zero confidence. UT fouling is constant. Figure they can’t call em all I guess. Looks like another long day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukalum1988
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  4. 04 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia