And Chandler has been better? The game I’m watching is most everybody missing their spots, not blocking out being late on defensive assignments. So I don’t think Ainsley hurts us tonight, At least he can score.Because Ainsley makes it 5 on 4 when we are on D
But Chandler is weaker on O.
Which side you think needs the most help..I'd assume D
Oklahoma only has 1 offensive rebound this half and have committed 6 turnovers. So we've gotten at least 6 lol.Have we really gotten any stops this half? OU is shooting like 87%
Both, just poop your pantsShould I poop or watch the last 2 mins?
Why assume incompetence when malice is more likely?These refs are incompetent man.
Road game against a tournament teamWow a battle against a 4-10 conference team this is just TERRIBLE!!!
The Cats are creating a whole lot of tournament teams.Road game against a tournament team
to slowPerry is getting thrown into the fire well before he should be
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win