And Chandler has been better? The game I’m watching is most everybody missing their spots, not blocking out being late on defensive assignments. So I don’t think Ainsley hurts us tonight, At least he can score.Because Ainsley makes it 5 on 4 when we are on D
But Chandler is weaker on O.
Which side you think needs the most help..I'd assume D
Oklahoma only has 1 offensive rebound this half and have committed 6 turnovers. So we've gotten at least 6 lol.Have we really gotten any stops this half? OU is shooting like 87%
Both, just poop your pantsShould I poop or watch the last 2 mins?
Why assume incompetence when malice is more likely?These refs are incompetent man.
Road game against a tournament teamWow a battle against a 4-10 conference team this is just TERRIBLE!!!
The Cats are creating a whole lot of tournament teams.Road game against a tournament team
to slowPerry is getting thrown into the fire well before he should be
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky