He’s lightning fast man I sure wish UK would’ve gotten him!Fears playing very well and making Joliet proud. I've got 17 teachers on a group text tonight and most of us are watching him tonight.
That said, I hope he misses every shot in the second half against UK but scores 50 points in his next game.
It could start with bending our knees , we stand straight up , guys just fly by us .. like 3rd grade stuffChandler didn't really even attempt to play defense. This team doesn't even look like a team trying to play defense. They rarely even appear to be in a good defensive position as individuals or as a team.
He's exactly what this UK team is missing: a downhill elite guard who can create his own shot.He’s lightning fast man I sure wish UK would’ve gotten him!
The refs know we need him, so no sir. That won’t be allowed.Now it's Amaris time to shine.
helloIt could start with bending our knees , we stand straight up , guys just fly by us .. like 3rd grade stuff
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn
KSR
KSR Show, 10/2: Live from Shady Rays in Lexington (in Kentucky)
KSR Basketball
KSR Today: Happy Big Blue Madness!