Cats-Sooners Game Thread

Jan 10, 2015
19,360
33,117
62
Fears playing very well and making Joliet proud. I've got 17 teachers on a group text tonight and most of us are watching him tonight.

That said, I hope he misses every shot in the second half against UK but scores 50 points in his next game.
He’s lightning fast man I sure wish UK would’ve gotten him!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul

LmdCat

Heisman
Jan 8, 2006
23,627
18,895
0
Oweh is quickly becoming my least favorite player. It is because he has started playing selfishly.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
I was about to complain about blowing a chance to take an 8 point lead but we got it anyway.

Not sure why Koby didn't pull that back out 1 on 3.

DAMN IT MAKE FT GARRISON !!!!!!!!!!
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Well could been up 9 instead miss the FT then give up a wide open 3 and back to 5 and then Carr blows the lane shot
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
  2. 02 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'