Got it on ESPN app using SEC+F*** ESPN/SEC Network and their ******** not playing our game and their app not working.
If I was a coach at UK I would be in debt for calling out the refs, or in jail.If I was a coach playing UK, I would say flop or sit the bench. It works 99% of the time.
Doesn't work for me here.Got it on ESPN app using SEC+
Need to sacrifice a live chicken!I swear, now Amari hurt?
We can't catch a damn break for nothing? Somebody burn some sage in locker rooms.
Yes he diddid he get up?
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings