Got it on ESPN app using SEC+F*** ESPN/SEC Network and their ******** not playing our game and their app not working.
If I was a coach at UK I would be in debt for calling out the refs, or in jail.If I was a coach playing UK, I would say flop or sit the bench. It works 99% of the time.
Doesn't work for me here.Got it on ESPN app using SEC+
Need to sacrifice a live chicken!I swear, now Amari hurt?
We can't catch a damn break for nothing? Somebody burn some sage in locker rooms.
Yes he diddid he get up?
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule