Caption this pic

Possum

All-American
Apr 28, 2024
1,771
5,519
113
 

Skyguyb27

All-American
Feb 12, 2008
4,987
8,325
113
Im done! Done I tell you done. This NIL thing is ********.


All seriousness, I like Barnes as a coach. He has class. I don’t want him to be my coach but I like the program he runs. Considering it’s UT, they played a physical, but clean game tonight. They took what the refs gave em but nothing dirty.
 

Possum

All-American
Apr 28, 2024
1,771
5,519
113
Im done! Done I tell you done. This NIL thing is ********.


All seriousness, I like Barnes as a coach. He has class. I don’t want him to be my coach but I like the program he runs. Considering it’s UT, they played a physical, but clean game tonight. They took what the refs gave em but nothing dirty.
Stop with the sappiness. This is a make fun of Rick Barnes thread.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skyguyb27

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,818
87,682
113
Im done! Done I tell you done. This NIL thing is ********.


All seriousness, I like Barnes as a coach. He has class. I don’t want him to be my coach but I like the program he runs. Considering it’s UT, they played a physical, but clean game tonight. They took what the refs gave em but nothing dirty.
I do too, Barnes is cool with me. The SEC started rising about the time he came in the league.
 
Last edited:

Skyguyb27

All-American
Feb 12, 2008
4,987
8,325
113
I do too Barnes is cool with me and the SEC started rising about the time he came in the league,
It’s gonna be real hard to hide in the SEC if you got a weak team for the foreseeable future. This league has ballers and good coaches.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

vol_scott

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2021
1,457
2,574
113
Both coaches are classy dudes - game was played hard but clean. Not sure who the "worst" coach in the league is this year. Thankfully Will Wade is gone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JRCAT14

megablue

Heisman
Oct 2, 2012
16,601
17,291
113
Hell, I don't even know how to spell analytics !!
I think the game may have passed me by ...
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati