Caption this pic

Possum

All-American
Apr 28, 2024
1,771
5,519
113
 

Skyguyb27

All-American
Feb 12, 2008
4,987
8,323
113
Im done! Done I tell you done. This NIL thing is ********.


All seriousness, I like Barnes as a coach. He has class. I don’t want him to be my coach but I like the program he runs. Considering it’s UT, they played a physical, but clean game tonight. They took what the refs gave em but nothing dirty.
 

Possum

All-American
Apr 28, 2024
1,771
5,519
113
Im done! Done I tell you done. This NIL thing is ********.


All seriousness, I like Barnes as a coach. He has class. I don’t want him to be my coach but I like the program he runs. Considering it’s UT, they played a physical, but clean game tonight. They took what the refs gave em but nothing dirty.
Stop with the sappiness. This is a make fun of Rick Barnes thread.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skyguyb27

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,814
87,663
113
Im done! Done I tell you done. This NIL thing is ********.


All seriousness, I like Barnes as a coach. He has class. I don’t want him to be my coach but I like the program he runs. Considering it’s UT, they played a physical, but clean game tonight. They took what the refs gave em but nothing dirty.
I do too, Barnes is cool with me. The SEC started rising about the time he came in the league.
 
Last edited:

Skyguyb27

All-American
Feb 12, 2008
4,987
8,323
113
I do too Barnes is cool with me and the SEC started rising about the time he came in the league,
It’s gonna be real hard to hide in the SEC if you got a weak team for the foreseeable future. This league has ballers and good coaches.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

vol_scott

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2021
1,457
2,574
113
Both coaches are classy dudes - game was played hard but clean. Not sure who the "worst" coach in the league is this year. Thankfully Will Wade is gone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JRCAT14

megablue

Heisman
Oct 2, 2012
16,600
17,288
113
Hell, I don't even know how to spell analytics !!
I think the game may have passed me by ...
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  2. 02 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  3. 03 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  5. 05 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win