Caption this pic.

University-6

All-American
Sep 28, 2017
1,127
8,713
113

I never drink...wine.
 

chroix

Heisman
Jul 22, 2013
10,905
27,649
113
I’m trying my hardest to look as scary as possible to keep the prison wangs at bay.
 

Skyguyb27

All-American
Feb 12, 2008
4,994
8,334
113
If you hungry after this interview, I know a nice little Italian restaurant we can go eat and have some wine at.......
 

Whatsup

All-American
Feb 15, 2011
8,987
8,085
0
Give Dat Man a Drink of someting, so he can get the taste out of his mouth.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball