Caption this pic.

University-6

All-American
Sep 28, 2017
1,127
8,713
113

I never drink...wine.
 

chroix

Heisman
Jul 22, 2013
10,905
27,649
113
I’m trying my hardest to look as scary as possible to keep the prison wangs at bay.
 

Skyguyb27

All-American
Feb 12, 2008
4,994
8,334
113
If you hungry after this interview, I know a nice little Italian restaurant we can go eat and have some wine at.......
 

Whatsup

All-American
Feb 15, 2011
8,987
8,085
0
Give Dat Man a Drink of someting, so he can get the taste out of his mouth.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  4. 04 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’