Can you guys help support BSSN

tired

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2013
3,742
1,521
113


This is the game broadcast. Ty-play by play & Conner-color will call the game.

As I said these guys have worked hard. Dont be too hard but criticism is warranted. These guys want to get better
 

Wesson Bulldog

All-Conference
Nov 3, 2015
1,935
2,283
113
Bulldog Student Sports Network

In the 3rd year & now have the backing of the school & media dept. These guys have worked very hard & need all the support they can get by clicks, likes, views, etc. It'll cost you nothing.

I posted last year & not much interest. I need your 17n interest this year!

This is much more pleasant than listening to the tv. May start syncing my TV to your broadcast. Very well done!
 

tired

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2013
3,742
1,521
113
I appreciate that! Not my broadcast, its my sons. One is color & the other is producer. They started this from scratch & I'll have to say they've gotten much better at it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation