Can you guys help support BSSN

tired

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2013
3,739
1,516
113
Bulldog Student Sports Network

In the 3rd year & now have the backing of the school & media dept. These guys have worked very hard & need all the support they can get by clicks, likes, views, etc. It'll cost you nothing.

I posted last year & not much interest. I need your 17n interest this year!

1000005467.png
 

tired

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2013
3,739
1,516
113


This is the game broadcast. Ty-play by play & Conner-color will call the game.

As I said these guys have worked hard. Dont be too hard but criticism is warranted. These guys want to get better
 

Wesson Bulldog

All-Conference
Nov 3, 2015
1,927
2,274
113
Bulldog Student Sports Network

In the 3rd year & now have the backing of the school & media dept. These guys have worked very hard & need all the support they can get by clicks, likes, views, etc. It'll cost you nothing.

I posted last year & not much interest. I need your 17n interest this year!

This is much more pleasant than listening to the tv. May start syncing my TV to your broadcast. Very well done!
 

tired

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2013
3,739
1,516
113
I appreciate that! Not my broadcast, its my sons. One is color & the other is producer. They started this from scratch & I'll have to say they've gotten much better at it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends