We lose at A&M Auburn and Florida maybe Arkansas....Alabama is tough Missouri (with Michael Porter maybe and Ole Miss at home....let’s be honest going to be hard with this team. We are 6-5. Easily can be 8-10 or worse I am worried.
It’ll be hard to win another road game. And Bama is not a good matchup for us. A little bleak.
Well, the good news is that you can remind us of how much UK sucks with every new loss.2-5 is a stretch at this point.
We won’t lose another game.
I haven't seen that thread pop up yet...I'm kind of disappointed.We won’t lose another game.
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?