We lose at A&M Auburn and Florida maybe Arkansas....Alabama is tough Missouri (with Michael Porter maybe and Ole Miss at home....let’s be honest going to be hard with this team. We are 6-5. Easily can be 8-10 or worse I am worried.
It’ll be hard to win another road game. And Bama is not a good matchup for us. A little bleak.
Well, the good news is that you can remind us of how much UK sucks with every new loss.2-5 is a stretch at this point.
We won’t lose another game.
I haven't seen that thread pop up yet...I'm kind of disappointed.We won’t lose another game.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets