You’re the biggest homer loser on this site
Here I thought I was the biggest homer. I'm going to have to step up my game.
You’re the biggest homer loser on this site
I've never quite understood why being a homer on your home team's message board was a bad thing...but in Gregor's world it seems to be....shrugs...I dunno....I guess he will tell me to swing and miss again....whatever that means.Being a homer is fun on a home board.
I've never quite understood why being a homer on your home team's message board was a bad thing...but in Gregor's world it seems to be....shrugs...I dunno....I guess he will tell me to swing and miss again....whatever that means.
How did sPitt baseball do today?
WVU is running circles around those idiots in every sport now
Okay...read your explanation of why I am your puppet.Hear what?
Okay...read your explanation of why I am your puppet.
You never make any sense....
And you are diverting and won't answer the question.As in nonsensical? You’re confused.
Who gives a flying vuckHaters gonna hate...Gee wasn't at Ohio State when the Buckeyes won football national championships, either.
WV Sports Football Recruiting
Impressive visit leads to West Viginia offer for 2029 RB Aayden Wright
WV Sports Football
Alley, Woods break down challenges Iowa State poses for WVU's defense
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez expects multiple challenges against Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Exploring point guard options behind Miles Sadler
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 9-30