You’re the biggest homer loser on this site
Here I thought I was the biggest homer. I'm going to have to step up my game.
You’re the biggest homer loser on this site
I've never quite understood why being a homer on your home team's message board was a bad thing...but in Gregor's world it seems to be....shrugs...I dunno....I guess he will tell me to swing and miss again....whatever that means.Being a homer is fun on a home board.
I've never quite understood why being a homer on your home team's message board was a bad thing...but in Gregor's world it seems to be....shrugs...I dunno....I guess he will tell me to swing and miss again....whatever that means.
How did sPitt baseball do today?
WVU is running circles around those idiots in every sport now
Okay...read your explanation of why I am your puppet.Hear what?
Okay...read your explanation of why I am your puppet.
You never make any sense....
And you are diverting and won't answer the question.As in nonsensical? You’re confused.
Who gives a flying vuckHaters gonna hate...Gee wasn't at Ohio State when the Buckeyes won football national championships, either.
WV Sports Basketball
Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too