Cameron big man

Bubbamanwv

Redshirt
May 5, 2014
43
3
0
Didn't know that he had been working out here or I wouldn't have asked the question. I just think it is exciting for him to get this oppurtunity as a WV'in to contribute down the road. And I am not one of those that is on the WV kids bandwagon. Just like us to win baby. He sounds like the kind of player that you read about from other schools that end up contributing and then people ask--How come we didn't recruit him? LGM Thanks for the info.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Numbers and Notes: Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Cam Torbor: West Virginia defense must be ready to get back at it
  3. 03 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth