Cameron big man

Bubbamanwv

Redshirt
May 5, 2014
43
3
0
Didn't know that he had been working out here or I wouldn't have asked the question. I just think it is exciting for him to get this oppurtunity as a WV'in to contribute down the road. And I am not one of those that is on the WV kids bandwagon. Just like us to win baby. He sounds like the kind of player that you read about from other schools that end up contributing and then people ask--How come we didn't recruit him? LGM Thanks for the info.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 10-5
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Game details released for West Virginia hosting Cincinnati
  3. 03 On3 Football Report: West Virginia commitment Chris Wilson killed in Indiana shooting
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball Projecting West Virginia basketball's starting five: volume 3
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1