His accountant, Lawyer, Wife & team's financial reps, I imagine.Who knew he got a $2.2million signing bonus?
I just googled to see what his jersey number was for the Eagles. Thought others might be surprised like I was. That’s a lot for someone who sucked so muchHis accountant, Lawyer, Wife & team's financial reps, I imagine.
Why are you so interested in who knew, OP?
Jack Stoll on Eagles too.I just googled to see what his jersey number was for the Eagles. Thought others might be surprised like I was. That’s a lot for someone who sucked so much![]()
Obviously they see the raw ingredients to be a good NFL player. Cam has always had raw athletic talent take him to the next level. Too bad he had a poor player development staff here in Nebraska.I just googled to see what his jersey number was for the Eagles. Thought others might be surprised like I was. That’s a lot for someone who sucked so much![]()
I’ll counter, without Frost seeing him as a center, Cam is likely a former Cornhusker TE who is pursuing a career outside of football right now. That was the 1 thing frost got right.Obviously they see the raw ingredients to be a good NFL player. Cam has always had raw athletic talent take him to the next level. Too bad he had a poor player development staff here in Nebraska.
Cam struggled with the shotgun snap early on, but his last year was pretty impressive. Kid has alot of athleticism and will learn alot behind Kelce.I just googled to see what his jersey number was for the Eagles. Thought others might be surprised like I was. That’s a lot for someone who sucked so much![]()
Just get me my fries, counter-kid.I’ll counter, without Frost seeing him as a center, Cam is likely a former Cornhusker TE who is pursuing a career outside of football right now. That was the 1 thing frost got right.
He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with his snaps!!I just googled to see what his jersey number was for the Eagles. Thought others might be surprised like I was. That’s a lot for someone who sucked so much![]()
Kids a stud! Oh no. He can't play CenterWho knew he got a $2.2million signing bonus?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC