Cam Juergens

dinglefritz

Heisman
Jan 14, 2011
53,104
14,644
78
His accountant, Lawyer, Wife & team's financial reps, I imagine.

Why are you so interested in who knew, OP?
I just googled to see what his jersey number was for the Eagles. Thought others might be surprised like I was. That’s a lot for someone who sucked so much😉
 

MargotDeeper

Freshman
Feb 27, 2017
2,272
73
0
I just googled to see what his jersey number was for the Eagles. Thought others might be surprised like I was. That’s a lot for someone who sucked so much😉
Obviously they see the raw ingredients to be a good NFL player. Cam has always had raw athletic talent take him to the next level. Too bad he had a poor player development staff here in Nebraska.
 

RedBaloneyPony

Redshirt
Nov 14, 2020
2,579
4
0
Obviously they see the raw ingredients to be a good NFL player. Cam has always had raw athletic talent take him to the next level. Too bad he had a poor player development staff here in Nebraska.
I’ll counter, without Frost seeing him as a center, Cam is likely a former Cornhusker TE who is pursuing a career outside of football right now. That was the 1 thing frost got right.
 

LovNit

Sophomore
Jan 2, 2004
193
172
0
I just googled to see what his jersey number was for the Eagles. Thought others might be surprised like I was. That’s a lot for someone who sucked so much😉
Cam struggled with the shotgun snap early on, but his last year was pretty impressive. Kid has alot of athleticism and will learn alot behind Kelce.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC