And so many made the claim that Hill was the better RB. One is getting paid this year while the other was a PITA.
And so many made the claim that Hill was the better RB. One is getting paid this year while the other was a PITA.
I saw him in high school and was not impressed. Probably why I'm not a scout.
I thought he was on another level. Maybe it was just the different games.
I saw him in high school and was not impressed. Probably why I'm not a scout.
At the end of the day Akers had a more productive college career stat wise and likely got drafted higher than Kylin will. We will see what Kylin’s pro career ends up being but I don’t think it’s an insult to Kylin to say that Akers is better.
I really hate that Kylin came along while our program was going through so much turmoil. Had his entire career been under Mullen I think it would’ve had a much happier ending.
This is true. Joe Mo was probably the worst possible type of coach for Kylin.
Amazing that both Aeres and Kylin's college careers were screwed up by Mullen leaving.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State