Without having any idea who we might be talking about, just don't like taking sit out transfers anymore. The grad transfer rule has made sit out transfers much less attractive.Sit out transfers are also in play...
Why would Rich publish a story, with quotes from the kid, if it was not correct?I sure hope this is correct. If so I know I am very happy.
Great pickup, another player that can shot it and has nice length.
With 2 spots, I would say we could use a PG with some more speed and quickness that can help in the transition game or penetrating into the lane...... but NJH will go on a 500 word response about how it does not matter.
I sure hope this is correct. If so I know I am very happy.
Yes! Welcome Caleb. He fits an important need for this team. Great job Pikiell and company.
Okay, BK-worthwhile transfers to sit out a year? High profile? Peter Kiss type? One tiny hint??Sit out transfers are also in play...
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod