:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Expect multiple front page articles on ESPN.com immediately.
:eyes:Dicks out!
I was about to post the same thing. Within 2 minutes of ESPN reporting that ZIOn was playing, she had a thread posted and was already replying to it herself. Word on Reid broke about 15 minutes ago and not a peep.Wonder why JFcats22 hasn't posted/replies to this thread?
:flush:
Hell with that! I wanna know when the tits are out!Dicks out!
Wonder why JFcats22 hasn't posted/replies to this thread?
:flush:
Or pro Duke!He LOVES reporting anti UK news.
Who?! Seriously, who's JF?JF coming up with reasons why Duke and UNC should be 1
Well if they would have watched sec now like I did, they would have heard cal say he's back, healthy and ready to play
Did anyone else actually hear this?
**** it, I'm gonna rewind my TV and see. Give y'all verification, one way or the other.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days