:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Expect multiple front page articles on ESPN.com immediately.
:eyes:Dicks out!
I was about to post the same thing. Within 2 minutes of ESPN reporting that ZIOn was playing, she had a thread posted and was already replying to it herself. Word on Reid broke about 15 minutes ago and not a peep.Wonder why JFcats22 hasn't posted/replies to this thread?
:flush:
Hell with that! I wanna know when the tits are out!Dicks out!
Wonder why JFcats22 hasn't posted/replies to this thread?
:flush:
Or pro Duke!He LOVES reporting anti UK news.
Who?! Seriously, who's JF?JF coming up with reasons why Duke and UNC should be 1
Well if they would have watched sec now like I did, they would have heard cal say he's back, healthy and ready to play
Did anyone else actually hear this?
**** it, I'm gonna rewind my TV and see. Give y'all verification, one way or the other.
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter