Anybody seen or heard anything about who is leading for Cade Tyson ? Shot 46.4% from 3p in the 2023-24 season.
This needs to be a guy Kentucky looks at
I noticed that as well, but I would take him next year for sure. Him and shulga should be adds40% from 3 two years in a row!
Odd that you n 22-23 he shot better from 3 than from 2.
This needs to be a guy Kentucky looks at
Whoever pays the most ! This is where CBB is at now.Anybody seen or heard anything about who is leading for Cade Tyson ? Shot 46.4% from 3p in the 2023-24 season.
Better shooter than ParkerGives me healthy Jabari Parker vibes.
I see that you mentioned Max Shulga. I, too, would like to see us get him. Shulga shot over 40% from 3pt in 2022-23 at Utah State. I assume that he and Great Osobor played together for a while at Utah State ... ???I noticed that as well, but I would take him next year for sure. Him and shulga should be adds
Osobor was at Montana State in 2022/23. Utah State lost their entire roster in 2023 when their coach went to VCU.I see that you mentioned Max Shulga. I, too, would like to see us get him. Shulga shot over 40% from 3pt in 2022-23 at Utah State. I assume that he and Great Osobor played together for a while at Utah State ... ???
And, on a point completely unrelated to basketball ... I strongly favor U.S. support for Ukraine, and I see that Shulga is from Ukraine. I would enjoy pulling for him for that reason, too.
Shulga and agbo should be addsI see that you mentioned Max Shulga. I, too, would like to see us get him. Shulga shot over 40% from 3pt in 2022-23 at Utah State. I assume that he and Great Osobor played together for a while at Utah State ... ???
And, on a point completely unrelated to basketball ... I strongly favor U.S. support for Ukraine, and I see that Shulga is from Ukraine. I would enjoy pulling for him for that reason, too.
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog