Cade Tyson - Belmont transfer ... ???

fs-ripcord65

All-Conference
Apr 29, 2009
5,718
3,880
113
Anybody seen or heard anything about who is leading for Cade Tyson ? Shot 46.4% from 3p in the 2023-24 season.
 
Jul 26, 2003
21,180
11,162
0
He visited UT and then was going to UNC to visit. He is from NC. If we can't even get a visit from at least a couple of the better shooters available makes you wonder if it is going to be an on going thing. We are UK, we have the money and now we have a favorable offense for any good offensive player. Will that not be enough?
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

fs-ripcord65

All-Conference
Apr 29, 2009
5,718
3,880
113
I noticed that as well, but I would take him next year for sure. Him and shulga should be adds
I see that you mentioned Max Shulga. I, too, would like to see us get him. Shulga shot over 40% from 3pt in 2022-23 at Utah State. I assume that he and Great Osobor played together for a while at Utah State ... ???
And, on a point completely unrelated to basketball ... I strongly favor U.S. support for Ukraine, and I see that Shulga is from Ukraine. I would enjoy pulling for him for that reason, too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DaDirtyLeb69
Jan 24, 2005
20,352
11,690
0
I see that you mentioned Max Shulga. I, too, would like to see us get him. Shulga shot over 40% from 3pt in 2022-23 at Utah State. I assume that he and Great Osobor played together for a while at Utah State ... ???
And, on a point completely unrelated to basketball ... I strongly favor U.S. support for Ukraine, and I see that Shulga is from Ukraine. I would enjoy pulling for him for that reason, too.
Osobor was at Montana State in 2022/23. Utah State lost their entire roster in 2023 when their coach went to VCU.

Danny Sprinkle brought Osobor with him from Montana State.
 

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,200
74,017
113
I see that you mentioned Max Shulga. I, too, would like to see us get him. Shulga shot over 40% from 3pt in 2022-23 at Utah State. I assume that he and Great Osobor played together for a while at Utah State ... ???
And, on a point completely unrelated to basketball ... I strongly favor U.S. support for Ukraine, and I see that Shulga is from Ukraine. I would enjoy pulling for him for that reason, too.
Shulga and agbo should be adds
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
  3. 03 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
  5. 05 KSR Football Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered