Byrd Update on KSR+

Crestcat

Senior
Sep 5, 2025
302
478
63
i get he is highly rated in the portal. but is he really a good fit for the stuff pope wants to do? love his defense and intangibles but his last 3 years at SDSU:
  • 40% FG, 30% 3FG
  • 38% FG, 30% 3FG
  • 38% FG, 31% 3FG
with shooting numbers like that....not exactly the big time scorer we all are looking for
Consistent
 

Cerberus

Freshman
Mar 17, 2026
64
78
18
This season is sink or swim for Pope. They'll be a new AD when next season ends. If it's someone from outside the UK family, and I'd be shocked if it isn't, they're going to want their man coaching the team.
Man I hope you’re correct on the AD. I’ll just say I’ll believe it when I see it. If it’s Hill that would be a big disappointment IMO.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
  4. 04 KSR Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports