Butler v MSU

docrugby1

Senior
Jun 16, 2010
6,987
577
88
Butler is beating Mississippi State. I did not think Butler was very good, but rather that NU played poorly. I guess that is why they play the games.
 

hdhntr1

All-Conference
Sep 5, 2006
38,572
1,462
113
Butler is beating Mississippi State. I did not think Butler was very good, but rather that NU played poorly. I guess that is why they play the games.
Reality is we tend to have a hard time scoring 70 ppg. (even getting to 60 can be a challenge)
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State