Butler v MSU

docrugby1

Senior
Jun 16, 2010
6,985
575
88
Butler is beating Mississippi State. I did not think Butler was very good, but rather that NU played poorly. I guess that is why they play the games.
 

hdhntr1

All-Conference
Sep 5, 2006
38,522
1,455
113
Butler is beating Mississippi State. I did not think Butler was very good, but rather that NU played poorly. I guess that is why they play the games.
Reality is we tend to have a hard time scoring 70 ppg. (even getting to 60 can be a challenge)
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Recruit Roundup: Thornton and Frey each snag a pick-six, Norman rushes for four TDs
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
  5. 05 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field