'Burgh gonna have remote learning during NFL Draft....

BCS PSU

All-Conference
Jun 2, 2001
1,360
2,298
113

BCS PSU

All-Conference
Jun 2, 2001
1,360
2,298
113
Same way I feel about New Years Eve in Times Square.
I may be in the minority, but I find the people who attend these drafts mostly to be annoying and their acts contrived. To me, they distract from the event. Also, I have to drive through the North Shore on my way to and from my office in McCandless, so I’m not looking forward to that Thursday and Friday.
 
  • Like
Reactions: slwlion and bbrown

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,190
30,661
113
I may be in the minority, but I find the people who attend these drafts mostly to be annoying and their acts contrived. To me, they distract from the event. Also, I have to drive through the North Shore on my way to and from my office in McCandless, so I’m not looking forward to that Thursday and Friday.
+1. The "fireman" from the Jets says HI.
ESPN took what was a really fun 3 days for the draft and completely ruined it, I guess with the help of the Football Commish.
 
  • Like
Reactions: psu83 and BCS PSU

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,504
4,158
113
I may be in the minority, but I find the people who attend these drafts mostly to be annoying and their acts contrived. To me, they distract from the event. Also, I have to drive through the North Shore on my way to and from my office in McCandless, so I’m not looking forward to that Thursday and Friday.
Sounds like a couple of vacation or sick days are needed.
 

ApexLion

Heisman
Nov 1, 2021
6,448
10,941
113
+1. The "fireman" from the Jets says HI.
ESPN took what was a really fun 3 days for the draft and completely ruined it, I guess with the help of the Football Commish.
You don't like Jets fans? They win the draft every year in their own minds.

1774375551225.png
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?